Thank you for considering registering with our practice.
You can register with the practice online, which is our preferred method too.
Step 1: Check you live in our catchment area to avoid disappointment
We can only register patients who currently live within our
Step 2: Complete online registration form
Please use your FULL NAME as recorded on your ID, such as Passport or Drivers License, including any middle names, as this helps us to locate your record.New Patient Online Registration Form
Alternatively, you can download and print off the form below to fill in and bring it into the practice with you;New Patient Registration Form New Patient Registration – Children Questionnaire New Patient Registration – Adult Questionnaire
Step 3: Download both the NHSApp & Airmid apps(if have device)
- Use the NHSApp first to create your NHSLogin . You need a UK mobile phone number, email address and Photo ID (Passport, UK/European Driving License or European ID card). It can help to have your NHS number at hand.
- You can use the same NHSLogin to access the Airmid app, which is linked to our practice’s healthcare IT system (called SystmOne) . The Airmid app has some functionality not currently in the NHSApp (e.g. video consultations) and vice versa is true too, which is why we recommend you download both Apps in preparation for being registered with our practice.
- Visit our Online Services webpage for more guidance
Both these apps will enhance your digital experience as a patient at this practice.
Step 4: Await confirmation that you have been registered & request Online Access to your Records.
We aim to register you as quickly as possible and within 5 working days. If you have given us a UK mobile phone number, we will send you a text message to confirm you have been registered. If you do not receive such a message, you can email us for an update.
Once registered, you can:
- Full online access to your records, which you need to request via the Airmid app. Please select “Organisations” and then click on “Perivale Medical Clinic”. Next to “Full Clinical Record”, you can click on “Request access”. Visit our Online Services webpage for more guidance. We will then receive your request and start to process it. For children, there are restrictions and you need to discuss it further with us.
- Help/advice via an online eConsult which you can access through the NHSApp
For Guidance on overseas visitors please please visit GOV.UK for further information.
If you are not registered with a doctor but need to see one, you can receive emergency treatment for 14 days. After 14 days you will need to register as a temporary or permanent patient.
To register as a temporary resident you will need to complete a Temporary Resident Form. Please return the completed form to the surgery.
You can register as a temporary resident with a GP in England if you are in the area for longer than 24 hours but less than three months.
For further information visit: NHS Choices – How do I register as a temporary resident with a GP?